Trunk Registration for Trunk-or-Treat/Fall Fest
Serving our community by providing a fun and safe place to trick or treat.
Oct 30, 2022, 5:00 PM – Oct 31, 2022, 7:00 PM
Michigan Lutheran High School, 615 E Marquette Woods Rd, St Joseph, MI 49085, USA
About the Event
All participating vehicles/trunks must be registered in order to attend and participate.
- Registered vehicles must arrive by 4:15 PM on October 30th. We will be setting up from 4:15-4:45 PM. All vehicles need to be ready by 4:45 PM.
- There is NO rain date.
- Have fun with it! Go all out! We will have a best dressed trunk award at the end of the event.
- No blood or gore.
- No clowns.
- No weapons – real or fake.
- We will not be providing any electrical support for any trunk decorations.
- All trunk participants are responsible for the set up and break down of their own vehicle. All decorations and trash must be removed after the event.
- Please provide some WRAPPED candy, stickers, or tattoos as prizes from your trunk. We will also have candy donations to help with your stock.
- An adult must remain with your trunk for the entirety of the event for safety reasons.
- Vehicle must be prepared to stay until after the event ends at 7:00 PM. For safety reasons, vehicles will NOT be permitted to move or leave the parking lot until the event is over.
Parking lot location set up will be chosen based on the number of registered vehicles.